1) Get Professional Advice. Use local Real Estate Agents for a free Home Valuation to find out your properties worth. This is a no-obligation free service; You do not have to agree to your home or use their services.
2) Invest in your Home. You should receive some pretty good feedback from Real Estate Agents and their valuations. Ask them what you can do to increase your home value?
3) Do Market Research. Read the paper, pick up Real Estate Magazines for your local area, and go to open houses with in a 5-7 block radius. Talk with others sellers in your area. Compare and contrast your House and Pricing based on your findings. There are many free internet resources available where you can dig up some great facts about homes sold in your neighborhood recently.
4) Price to Sell. Pricing your Home based on facts and not your emotional value of it, is essential in successfully getting your home sold.
5) Set a Realistic Time Frame. Manage your expectations. Look at the various factors of how the market can affect the time your home sits on the market. Factors that can affect this vary from Supply of similar Homes for sale in your neighborhood or how long it takes the average home to sell.
6) Stage Your Home. De-clutter, work on curb appeal, clean up trash, paint outside if needed, replace worn carpet, and repair broken fixtures. Stage your furniture like a Model Home or a Furniture store. Make it cozy yet inviting and clean. Allowing potential buyers to see how the space will work for them.
7) Marketing is Key. Every previous step is only activated if people know your home is for sale! Attract potential buyers. There are so many different types of Advertising. One that is really effective is listing your property on your local Multiple Listing Service which allows your home to be listed in the database of Homes for sale that Real Estate Agents use when their looking for properties for their buyers. You need to be here. There are many internet Listing services that offer packages which include this service. Only a licensed Real Estate Agent can list properties for sale here, but you can a Flat MLS fee service or another Internet listing site. I will visit this further as this step is very important.
8 ) Have Open Houses. Have cookies baking..cliché..yes! But it works, people relate to smells, have an inviting smells. This goes without saying but – clean up and make sure your home is staged. Everything mentioned in Step 6!
9) Have Forms Available. You should always have forms for potential buyers contact information for easy follow-up and advertising trackibility. Have easy to take flyers of your Home with your contact information and Property Details. Have resources available to qualify a buyer. You will need contracts. When “closing the deal” you want to look into getting professional help here.
10) Don’t Forget. A typical Sale involves:
• a home inspection,
• an appraisal,
• a survey,
• a title search,
• a termite examination,
• loan underwriting and approval,
• date of closing,
• Show me the money!Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent
Source by Andrew J Sims