Staging a home is a crucial step in selling your house in today’s Miami real estate market. The house must look inviting and appealing to a potential buyer. The buyers must visualize themselves living in the house and must feel welcome and at ease when viewing the property.
Miami real estate – These are the 5 staging tips for selling your home.
1. Landscaping – First thing you see is the landscaping. Some Miami real estate buyers won’t even go inside the house if the grass is dead and the trees and bushes are overgrown and abandoned. Fresh flowers are always very popular. Mow your lawn at least twice a week for a crisp look. Make sure the grass is green and there are no dead spots. Pruning is also recommended so the garden looks fresh and lively. Consider colorful flowers like impatience or carnations. Add a small fountain to give it a classical look. Clear your garden of all leaves, trash and other eyesores. A well manicure and professional looking landscaping is essential in creating that first impression.
2. Painting – A freshly painted house is a good way to welcome a potential buyer. Choose light colors instead of overbearing colors that will scare the buyer away. Don’t paint the house in shocking pink or red. The colors should be beige or peach. The colors should be eye pleasing to create a homey look. Do not paint each wall in a room a different color. Paint the whole room with the same color paint. There is no need to paint the outside of the house unless the paint is falling off.
3. Cleaning – The house must be clean and smell nice and fresh. There’s nothing worse that a house that is cluttered with junk and dirty. Pick up dirty clothes and shoes. Vacuum the carpets and use some aroma. Clean the tiles and the bathroom, especially the toilet and the shower. The kitchen must be sparkling clean and all pots and pans should be put away. Pick up the bed and clear the night table. A clean house will invite buyers to return and stay.
4. Lighting – Turn on the lights so the house won’t look dark and dreary. Open all drapes so the sunshine comes in. Arrange for home showing for daytime if possible. A dark house is very depressing and sends a wrong message to a potential Miami real estate buyer. The correct lighting will create a feeling of openness and added space.
5. Fixing – Hire a handyman to fix minor items around the house that won’t make the house look like if it’s falling apart. Fix a leaking sink that won’t stop running and the water drip is obvious and annoying. Screw in all doors and closet handles so they will not come off when pulled and opened by a potential Miami real estate buyer. Adjust all cabinet doors so they close properly and don’t appear broken. Try to do the work yourself first but if you don’t know how or don’t have the time you must hire a professional to do the work.
Creating the right ambience and inviting the buyers to come back and stay is a crucial step in order to sell your home in Miami real estate. You should consider hiring a home staging professional for more thorough and specific tips. Landscaping, painting with the right color, cleaning the house, proper lighting and sunshine, fixing and repairing the property are good ways to get the house ready for sale in the Miami real estate market.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent