Mostly, people hire real estate agents to help them make the perfect sale of their property, as they have enough worries on their hands. Why take up the lengthy, complicated and harrowing task of selling property yourself, when there are professionals to guide you and take care of every little maddening detail? Well, because these professionals cost money. Also, no one knows your house the way you do. Every little nook and cranny has been experienced by you and you know the actual worth of the house. If your attachment to your home is of the emotional nature, then that could be a reason for you to be involved in the sale of the house directly as well.
Whatever the reason, here are some preparations to be done before the big sale –
* Be prepared to be irritated. There is no filtering process of real estate agents, who would only tell you about the legitimate calls and leave out the prank calls, the confused callers and the irritating ones. You must answer to all by yourself and in the most polite tone too. Otherwise, a potential buyer could be driven away.
* Make sure that you are always reachable by your cell phone.
* Know your house. Even if you have lived there for twenty years, a person who has never been inside the house could defeat you with his questions. You must be prepared for random questions. Know about your house’s history and the work done on it since all these years.
* Make sure you have completed the documents, deeds and legal formalities. Your home must be fit for a sale. A sale or a purchase agreement must be made accurately and litigation handled, if the need arises. A good lawyer at your side is needed for all this or a knack for thoroughly maintained and regulated paperwork.
* Your home must reflect the living standards that a buyer expects to live in. Show your prospective buyers a clean, tidy, repaired and well-maintained place. It shows them the worth of your house and makes a good impression.
* Do not walk behind your prospective buyers, when they are exploring the house. They would feel conscious and would not be able to view the house as their future home, when the owner is following them around. They cannot discuss the house openly in your presence and may even hesitate in a proper exploration. Be objective and practical and keep emotions at bay.
* Buyers are not stupid or desperate. They would know if the quoted price is exaggerated and is a way to exploit them financially. Making price negotiable and making the way a buyer has to pay the whole price flexible makes you less intimidating and more accessible.
* Know who you are selling to. It must be financially and legally viable for the buyer to buy the house.
Advertise your house through newspapers, magazine, internet, flyers, classifieds, open houses, etc. Make the ads attractive, but not exaggerated. Through these steps, you will surely sell your home as soon as possible and earn a profit.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent
Source by Shruti S Sharda