We all want to save a few bucks when we can. But there are times when scrimping is not worth it and in the end, it could cost your more than you can save.
Hiring a Realtor® is one of those times when it is not wise to scrimp. When the stakes are high, as with the investment of purchasing or selling your home, your want a professional on your side.
So what can a licensed Realtor® offer you?
1. Help you determine how much house you can afford. Sometimes lenders have limited options when it comes to purchasing a home. A Realtor® can help you get more creative and possibly even connect you with a lender who can be more flexible with your funding options.
2. When looking for that ideal home, you either need to have the time to peruse the lists or leave it to a realtor, which job it is to know all of the lists. By giving your Realtor® an idea of what you are looking for, they can keep their eye open on your behalf while watching the price range.
3. If you are moving to a new city or town, you want to know the ins and outs of the community. A Realtor® can give your local information such as what the zoning rules are, where the local schools are and what the environment is like. All of this can be of great help to you before making your big investment in a town you are unfamiliar with.
4. If negotiating price is your weakness, whether in selling or buying, a Realtor® can help do this for you. The Realtor® can also help you with date of possession, inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. During the evaluation of your property, your Realtor® will follow up with due diligence. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. The Realtor® can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property.
6. When selling your home, the Realtor® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
7. When it comes to promoting your home for sale, the Realtor®, who sees people day in and day out looking for property as well as other realtors, can be your perfect marketing strategy. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; That is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer.
8. Your Realtor® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing – a lot of possible pitfalls. Your Realtor® can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
9. Last, the Realtor® can answer questions and tie up loose ends before the closing of the house. They complete the paperwork and resolve issues, which can save you many headaches.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent
Source by Greg Sullivan