Whether you are a homeowner who has decided to sell your house, or a potential buyer, who seeks the best situation, etc, one of the first steps you should take is to consider your true goals, and find the right real estate agent, for you! Notice, I have written, for you, because this is not, a one – size – fits – all, situation. What type of person do you seek for your agent, and which assets and attributes, do you consider most important and/ or essential (for you)? Once you’ve made this decision, interview potential agents, and select one you consider to be STRONG, in terms of a combination of characteristics, prioritizing those you deem most essential.
1. Systems; solutions; serene: How important is the individual’s emotional composure, etc, in terms of the degree of behaving in a calm, and calming manner? Will the agent clearly explain the systems he will use, and how they will help you and your situation? Do the solutions and approaches, make sense to you, and will you feel comfortable with, and confident in, the individual?
2. Trustworthy; timely: Do you feel confident in someone? How much trust do you have in them? Why do you feel that way? What is most important to you – the results themselves (only), or the path travelled? How timely will your potential agent be, to addressing your concerns, fears, needs, priorities, and questions?
3. Reasoning; responsive: Listen carefully, and decide if someone’s reasoning aligns with yours, and whether, it makes you feel comfortable and confident! How responsive is the agent, to your personal anxieties, concerns, questions, etc?
4. Options; opportunities: We all hope for an easy, stress – free experience, but it is not unusual, for some stresses, strains, obstacles and challenges, to present themselves! Can your agent think, and react on his feet, in a seamless, prepared way? Does he considers the options, and have contingency plans (also known as Plan B)? Can he recognize opportunities, and even, more important, is he capable of creating the best opportunity? Can he take lemons, and make them into lemonade?
5. Needs; nuances: Every house, and nearly every real estate situation, has certain specific, unique attributes or circumstances. Will the agent you choose, be able to best serve your needs, and recognize the best way to market for you?
6. Generate goodwill; growth: Quality agents must maintain cordial relationships with others. After all, a real estate agent, often deals with others, especially, in a Multiple Listing situation. Seek someone who generates goodwill, while constantly seeking to improve, get better, and grow!
Doesn’t it make sense to use a STRONG real estate agent? Opt for someone who will make the experience as stress – free, and successful, as possible!Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und kompetent
Source by Richard Brody